HIGH VOLTAGE MAINTENANCE
Beyond the services noted in our Substation Maintenance section, the need for inspection and proactive maintenance to be performed on your entire high voltage infrastructure is just as important. The Smith & Long Proactive Electrical Maintenance Services Team can provide these vital service offerings to your facility.
Throughout your entire high voltage infrastructure, including above ground, below grade, or within your facility itself, ensure that you have a regularly scheduled proactive maintenance program in place. Otherwise, potential issues can become real issues before you know it and with so much riding on your system’s reliability, you cannot afford to wait…and hope.
The Smith & Long Proactive Electrical Maintenance Services Team can provide services such as:
- Retrofit of porcelain insulators to the superior polymer composition
- Outdoor towers inspection and service
- Tower refurbishment or replacement
- Service pole replacements
- Transformer inspection, proactive service, replacements and upgrades
- Inspection of feeders, service, and replacements
- VLF (Very Low Frequency) non-destructive testing
Count on the experienced Smith & Long Proactive Electrical Maintenance Services Team to provide you with safe, organized, procedure-driven high voltage proactive maintenance service and installations.